Saturday, January 31, 2015

Day 31 - The results!

I woke up this morning on a mission to get weighed. It's terrible I know, but I have been waiting for these results. Not only because we all like to see results to our labor, but because it was a sense of accomplishment. I didn't really feel like I'm all the much lighter, so seeing the results would give me a push to achieve more. I have 11 more months so I gotta see something. But only 11 more adults days because I don't want to be weighing myself all the time - I think that would take some joy out of the event.

I hadn't ate breakfast yet, and I was on my way to a bonds call, so when I left the house I stopped my snap fitness. This is what I did the first day, so let's just make it a ritual. I walked right up to the scale, took off my shoes, and stepped on. And it read 150.8!!! I lost 11.6lbs!! Omgosh - I was so dang happy!! I damn near skipped out the gym!! So there it was - all my hard work and sacrifice paid off!

My measurements:
Arms: 11 3/4" & 12"
Chest: 33 1/2"
Waist: 40"
Legs: 22" each

Don't know how my legs got bigger when my pants are looser but whatever. So that's 2" lost in my waist and 3" in chest. Nothing in my arms. So now I know my February goals.

I didn't jump out and eat pizza or ice cream like last year - not going to fall off this time!! But I am going to celebrate my husbands birthday - might have a slip up at the buffet or two, but I will still make good choices! 

Side view

Front view

Even my clothes fit better!!

So happy right now:) thanks everyone for the support! Now on to February- who's with me?






No comments:

Post a Comment