Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Day 26 - Not into the overly muscular look

I think it might just be me, but that's rarely the case, but I am not into the overly muscular, chiseled from a stone, I bench all day on roids look. It really bothers me for woman to be that way too. I am really old fashioned, but I also don't think woman should be lookin like they could break someone's neck with their bare hands either. I just don't think it's cute. Don't get me wrong, a big tub of lard isn't where it's at either, but a good medium would be heathy and look better.

I follow a few fitnnes pages on Instagram. I wonder how many kids some of these girls have. I swear there's not enough of ladies to follow that look good after a baby. I'm gettin tired of seeing these girls and their no kids bodies. Mine will never look like that - I must get over it and face reality. No kids body vs. had kids type of body. I just need to find some inspiration. Don't know what a fit Sonja body will look like - I've never had one.

This is what I Don't want to look like.

I would prefer to look like this.

It may be just me - but I actually prefer this guy in February - lol. 





No comments:

Post a Comment