Thursday, January 22, 2015

Day 22 - Never in a row


UI can never seem to run long distances for two days in a row, well every other day that is. I don't know why. Just the other day I ran for 20 minutes straight at 5.5 - and today I had to stop like 6 times. My legs were just feeling all weird and floppy. I think I just psyc myself out or something because I can't seem to do it. If I keep this up, I know I won't be able to run the same week as the Get Lucky 7k - I'll just have to stretch and do weights the week before the race. I do not want to burn out. I want to finish the 7k in under an hour. Although, I was kinda hungry before today run so maybe that's what that is. Maybe I just not be hungry before a run. This is definitely have to figure this out. And like always - more water!!

On a high note, my beastie brought me some Apple Pie Lara bars - YUM! I am so grateful - they are a great snack or breakfast, when I've forgotten mine. That same beastie also laid a bomb on me today too. Fast is coming up in March!! So this should be fun. Gives me a great reason not to go all crazy will my food in February because the next month will right back to where I am now. I know it's a great sacrifice that I will suffer through with Pride and Prayers!! 

My Yummy Bars!! Can't wait for breakfast!!

Cooling down walk. 

Well apparently I need to eat more





No comments:

Post a Comment