Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Day 21 - Makin & Breakin

I'm So I don't know who thought it up, but the ole sayin goes "It only takes 21 days to make or break a habit". Well it's day 21 and I think the sayin might be true. I'm starting to like exercising and can't go more than a day without doing at least a little something. Running is becoming more enjoyable and necessary every day. My cravings for crap out of the vending machine have disappeared, but I do stop scrolling to admire a recipe photo on Facebook that is totally not compliant. Especially Nadia's cupcakes, never had one but they look so good. Probably would end up with diabetes of I ate one, but I bet it'd be worth it. I will say that Thai time around I'm not longing for anything. The last time I did whole30 - I couldn't wait til day 30 was over - had my meal planned out for the day and everything. Pizza and cold stone ice cream - mmmmmm. This time tho - I'm excited to eat some things but they are all paleo. I'm not even thinkin bout crap food.  All these recipes I found look so good and I bet they will taste good too since all the processed sugar has been ridden from my body. It's amazing how that even works. These 21 days went fast. Now just another 9 before I can start getting creative!!

Can't wait til I run tomorrow. I've been slacking on doing the weights this week. Maybe I need to start going to the gym everyday. The atmosphere at home is not motivating - and I'm not getting any closer to the fitness rams formation by not lifting. If nothing else. 

Bye you nasty pastries and gluten carbs


My breakfast - it's gettin smaller by the day - but not any less satisfying. 



No comments:

Post a Comment