Thursday, January 15, 2015

Day 15 - Do not forget to prep!!

I'm so I see now why people spend so much time prepping their weekly meals. My son wanted to cuddle last night so I chose to do that instead of get today's breakfast and lunch packed. This morning I was too tired to get up early to make anything, so I just grabbed whatever was available from my shelf. And yes, I do have my own shelf in the fridge. What I grabbed seemed to be enough, but apparently it wasn't. I ate all of it before 10:30am. I don't know why I was so hungry. I don't know why I am always more hungry the less food I have. Like dang, can't a girl ration her food to survive the day? Nope, not this girl, ate it all up! Forced to snack on 1/4 cup of almonds the rest of the day. Which surprisingly made me full. 

After work I rush home to change for school, again have no prepared food, grabbed an apple and an orange and headed out. I did stop at the grocery store for some after school items so I also picked up a grapefruit. At least I wasn't feeling starving at school. Luckily I still have 500 calories available to consume - and that was before I worked out. 

The gym was fun. Got tired of looking at the timer non stop so I put a paper right in front of it so I would see. Time went real fast after that. 

Back at it! I think I'm finally getting a routine. 

Paper towels was the first thing I could fine. It did the trick tho.

Those are the good kinds of Fats btw.



No comments:

Post a Comment