Saturday, January 24, 2015

Day 24 - Hair should count right?

I woke up late this morning because I was too tired to get out of bed, so all I had for breakfast was banana. Lunch was reasonable because Chipotle is so awesome. And then dinner is a hodge podge of fruit, Lara bars, deviled eggs, and chicken. Again - the effects of not prepping meals is weighing on me. I'm just too busy. I can see why now people chose not to stay eating this way. It is way more easy to just stop at a fast food spot or a gas station than it is to starve. I can't wait for a day off so I can make all these lovely foods to just have around. Paleo will be easier. 

Needless to say, if I didn't have time to cook an actual breakfast or dinner, than I didn't have time to exercise either. And today was running day, sad. So I wonder because I was moving around all day at school, and then doing hair at my besties house afterwards - that's got to count for something right? I wonder how many calories are burning foiling a whole head of hair. Not that it would make me do it every day, but good to know

At least I've got Broomball tomorrow - yes!!

Foiling my besties hair tonight.

Now I'm actually considering these after the 30th. 

I would love nothing more than to share this with my husband, but no!



No comments:

Post a Comment