Monday, January 26, 2015

Day 25 - Another busy day

What a full day. Barely got sleep last night, wrote a couple bonds, played Broomball, colored hair, gave another a thermal style and trim, did two boys cuts, dropped some kids off, cooked - and now I'm layin here like "where'd my Sunday go?". No bath, no gym, no relaxing. I am ready to pass out at any given moment though. My next full day off is a week from now - so hopefully I will spend it well, because today was just crazy. Good thing I was actually on the ice today during Broomball, and not just a goalie. Really allowed me to burn some calories and get in on the action. Not that I had any calories to burn - I barely at today. I think I'm still way short of my calorie goal today. But after I cooked and ate, I'm far too full to consume anything else.

So this ground lamb, ground sirloin, butternut squah, and bok choy dish was pretty amazing. Not really a fan of the sqush by itself, but taking it with a bite of the lamb is pretty dang tasty. I found the recipe out of a magazine at school. I substituted the Kale for bok choy though because honestly I'm not ready to jump on the Kale train just yet. Yuck. 

And I was obviously very tired because I totally passed out while writing this post. Finishing it up in the morning. Still feeling super tired. 

Bok choy and butternut squash.

Finished product. 

Recipe if you want to try. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment