Saturday, January 10, 2015

Day 10 - Yep - another rest day

Today has literally been so busy I am too tired to exercise. I was up at 7am and I got home at 11:30pm. I planned on having my running today but I am too exhausted. I had school all day, did some volunteer work after school, took an hour drive to get some organic honey, grocery store stop for a special breakfast for the kids and finally home. There is no way I would even be efficient and running right now. So I'm going to snuggle myself into bed and get a good nights sleep. 

Organic honey, or honey of any kind, isn't Whole30 compliant, I know. This will be used when I start Paleo in 20 days!! Can't wait to try it, never had organic, raw, wild flower honey before. It's gonna be so great. Probably glaze it over my Paleo donuts. I can hardly wait. That's why I need to stock up on all things Paleo when I can. I think getting a good Paleo stock is going to take some time. Everything's so dang expensive. Once I have it though, it'll be great! I'm already a loading up on recipes to try so yay!

Speaking of great food. My classmates and I went to this fabulous restaurant tonight. Best food I've ever had, I swear. The house salad was rather standard. There were popovers that smelled so delicious, wish I could have had one - sad. Wonder if there's a Paleo recipe for that - haha. I did bring it home for the kids though. But the main course - to die for. It was the kind of food that you make satisfaction noises to when you begin to chew and the flavors gush on every taste bud. I had bacon wrapped scallops, asparagus and roasted red potatos. I'm 100% there were non compliant items on that plate. I don't care though. I lived in the moment - and I don't regret it. And I'm not starting over either. I will definitely be making a point to visit there again.

This food is so delish. Took a picture because it lasts longer.

Organic honey by the jar. Exciting stuff. Support your local farmer of every kind.

My classmates and I spending the night volunteering our time to Feed the Starving Children. 






No comments:

Post a Comment