Saturday, February 14, 2015

Day 44 - Someone just slap me

I'm in a downward spiral - I think I need a drill Sargent. Like the kind that screams at me every time I even pick up something remotely not okay to eat. Or guilt trip me to death. Something.

I used to love pizza - little ceasers was so awesome. I picked one up for my husband and son, and then what happened? Yes I had a slice. Totally able to ignore it all of January, now I have no will power. One thing I will say though, I won't do that again, my stomach hurt so bad. And it also didn't taste as good as I remember either. So it was a hidden blessing, but still. And totally not the end of the world - I'll work off the 260 calories on the treadmill no problem.

Well at least that's what I thought until after I ate dinner and sat on the couch. Then it was over. Knocked out. And that's where I remained until 7am. With the exception of the umpteen bail bonds calls I got that night. How many more times do I need to tell myself this - but I need to get my stuff together!

Evil!!



Made the Paleo curry chicken again. So yummy. 


This is the most I've ever been over calories. Sad. 




No comments:

Post a Comment