Thursday, February 12, 2015

Day 43 - Forgot my lunch

So the lack of sleep must be getting to my brain. I got halfway to work before I realized I forgot my food. No breakfast. No lunch. No anything. Surviving the whole day at work with no food is just impossible. I won't starve but I will be hungry. There's a grocery store near by, but it's so cold outside it makes food less desirable and starving look like the way to go. So half way through the day, I'm getting a cup of coffee and then realize.... there's two hard boiled eggs I left in the fridge yesterday still there! Hallelujah!! The eggs were the grace that saved me!!! At least they helped me make it through the rest of the work day. Best believe when I got home I went straight to the kitchen and made some food though - and not just any food - my favorite dish - the sautéed oinions and mushrooms hamburger patty - OH MY GOSH - Devine!!

I also had a little coffee treat in the morning through. I needed a little help in the bathroom department and I knew coffee was the way to go. Since I've given up Caribou for a year, gas station coffee is nothing but calorie garbage, regular brewed coffee wasn't doing it for me, I splurged on the fancy stuff at work. It's this packet type coffee that's pretty good, so I chose the pumpkin spice latte. And it did just what I wanted it to do. And I don't know about anyone else, but I always feel so much better. Apparently there are people that it's a daily activity for them, well not me. Once a week of I'm lucky. Don't know what to do to help that. I suppose increasing my water intake - ugh!

Still no exercise today. That's okay though, this weekend I will make up for it. My mother is so kind to take my kids for the weekend, and I always get more done when I'm kidless. So I enjoyed my sleep and Friday there's no room for excuses!!

The coffee that saved me


Mmmmm....


This just makes me giggle - I probably would've got all the answers in this category - LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment