Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Day 41 - Farthest yet

I  It totI almost thought today was gonna be another wash, but I stirred up some motivation and got quite a few things done today. Did some cooking. I made some breakfast cups,  with bacon, eggs, and veggies in muffin form. So I have 4 days worth of those. Those were actually pretty easy to make, so I'm hoping they taste good, because those are going to be convenient. My lack of cooking and left overs is forcing me to starve. 

I also used to loved fried breaded eggplant. So I thought I'd try it Paleo style. I used egg, almond flour, Garlic Lovers Flavorgod seasoning, fried in ghee. It was actually pretty good and comparable. It was a little mushy and I believe it's because the eggplant was a little too ripe. I will definitely be having that again!

And get this - I actually went to the gym! Finally!! Did 40 mintues the treadmill. It was a total of 3.1 miles. 343 calories!! I did a speed of 5.2. I only took one 5 second break because I was feeling my heart hurt and my chest was heavy. Only thing I regret is thinking "now I could get away with eating some more Raisenets"-lol terrible, I know. I was still rather pleased, that's the most distance I've done so far, so I'm hoping to succeed passed that by the time the Get Lucky is here. 

I did get some items at the store to make some  flavored water tomorrow, so that's also exciting. I'm still having a problem increasing my water!! And I know it would help too. Feeling pretty good about today. 

My breakfast cups - smelled delish!!

What a wonderful trip to the grocery store should look like. 

My eggplant extravaganza. 







No comments:

Post a Comment