Friday, February 6, 2015

Day 37 - Free day

Today we celebrated my daughters birthday dinner and cake. Ice cream cupcakes from Cold Stone, homemade egg rolls - mmmmm. I have 10 free days. This does not include vacations or camping. Today I used one of those days. I ate eggs rolls until I couldn't move then I topped it with my cupcake. My stomach hurts right now. And not the "I ate too much" kind of hurt - it's more like the "wtf did you put in my stomach" kind of hurt. My taste buds appreciated it big time though, it all tasted so wonderful. But I know I'll be regretting it tomorrow. 

My daughter also asked for my special eggs with the Chinese sausage. The eggs have a touch of milk in them, like I've done countless times before the Whole30. Only this time, I could smell the milk getting hot. Man, it was pretty gross. So much so that I skipped the eggs. I do miss a tall glass of milk with ice, but really I think that's just a nice thought because my mind is like - dairy nooooo. 

And I'm not gonna lie, I kinda felt that way about the cupcake too - but not so much. 

No gym today either. No excuses - I just skipped. I'm running on 3 hours of sleep and I just didn't want to go. So tomorrow it is.

Feet up enjoying my free day

Papaya salad and Egg Rolls

My daughter is having a fundraiser. It's pretty terrible having to look at this stuff at my desk all day long. 






No comments:

Post a Comment