Thursday, March 19, 2015

Day 81 - 11 of 24

Ok well - surgery for these kidney stones is tomorrow. Can't wait for this to be done! 

I was supposed to drink this Magnesium Citrate stuff at 4pm and begin a clear fluid diet until midnight, but because the fast ends at 4 and that's the time I'm scarfing food in my face, I needed to modify the fast. The directions for the citrate stuff said to take it two hours after eating. So now that pushes the fast to end at 2, but I ended it at 1 just for good measure. Just to be sure the food at least had a chance to digest and get in my system before being forced out. And because of my lack for planning - I didn't have anything to eat at work. So I ordered Jimmy Johns. A good tuna sandwich will do the body good. And it tasted good too so that's at least good. And then after that - on to clear fluids. The rest of the night.

I already can't wait until tomorrow afternoon!

I forgot to take a picture of my actual sandwich, but this will work. Mine didn't have as much tuna as this one though. 

Here's a good reason to know how much your eating!! 1 sandwich - so many calories.

And just in case you were wondering what they looked like. Cuz I never did. 



No comments:

Post a Comment