Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Day 69 - Day 2 of 24

I get hungry all day long. The hunger pain doesn't last long, but still. I will say that I make better meal choices and think a lot more about what I will make to complete my meal - when I only have one meal a day. I want to fit everything in and make sure I'm getting enough nutrients. I will admit I am lacking in the vegetables department though. Those just don't seem as appealing as the fruit and other stuff. 

Today I made:
- Paleo Orange chicken
- sautéed zucchini
- Alfredo noodles
- cheddar bay biscuits
- cantaloupe
- strawberries
- orange

Like I said - lacking in the vegetables department a bit:) I got some baby carrots for tomorrow though.

Today was such a beautiful day outside - wish I could've enjoyed it with a nice run. I didn't dare go though, this sinus headache already is kickin my butt - I drink it'd just make it worse with my head bouncing around. Can't wait til I'm not sick anymore - but regardless - Get Lucky is Saturday so there won't be any excuses then. 

The biscuits alone just make me salivate..

But them and the noodles almost put me over my calories for the day!! Holy Mack!!

#nuffsaid. 



No comments:

Post a Comment