Thursday, March 5, 2015

Day 64 - Haven't started yet

So this is pretty disappointing - how can I go from all gung ho about diet and exercise to totally fizzling out. I actually find it sad. It's on my mind every day. I want to blog every day, but I haven't been doing anything to even write about. My husband and I are still sharing one car, so I am in the same situation as far as not getting any sleep as I was a few days ago. My daily routine goes as such:

1. Wake up at 12:30am and pick Emp up        at 1am
2. Get home at 1:30am and go to sleep
3. Set the alarm for 4am, but when it goes off, accidentally turn it off and wake up at 5am in panic mode
4. Get ready and go to work, mostly by 6-6:15am
5. Work until 1pm - and yes I know this isn't a full day - which just means I get to come in on the weekend to make it up
6. Go home by 1:30 and bring Emp to work by 2.
7. Usually I go home until 4pm, but this week I've been going back to work so I don't have so much to make up on the weekend. 
8. Leave for school, which starts at 5:15pm
8. Learn at school until 9pm
9. Get home by 9:30
10. Go to sleep, mainly by 10pm
11. Sleep until 12:30 - and start all over again. 

And this is why I don't get anything done for myself. I don't even have time to meal prep, which leaves me to eat at the mercy of whatever I want. Hopefully my husbands car will get done this week finally and I can get back to me!! I was feeling much better when I was eating right and hittin the gym almost every day. Now I'm groggy and lethargic - I definitely don't want to feel like this everyday anymore. 

And now we're planning a vacation!! 3 months to get this body together - gotta look Hot!!! Even though the fast is coming up, I gotta do more. The Get Lucky is only a week away. I feel like I'm going to do worse than I tho.

Breakfast and snack - I do what I ca when I able.

MyFitnessPal is also a bit annoying.

How I feel most days. 



No comments:

Post a Comment