Sunday, March 15, 2015

Day 77 - Day 7 of 24

Alright 1 week down!!! Not too much to report today. Have church for two hours helped pass the time. Fast ended at noon but I still didn't eat until 4 because there was so much going on, but I was okay with that - hungry but okay.

Nothing new to eat today. Had another omelet - same as the other day. It was still just as yummy! I gotta think of some things to eat this week though. I feel like I'm going to be too busy to make anything of substance. Guess I'll be eating omletes all week - which I will NOT complain about because they're pretty darn good. 

One thing I will say is that I'm surprised by the results I've gotten in two months though. See below. Definitely is motivating. Results is the best motivator because a lot of the time it feels as though nothing is happening, then next thing you know you look back and BAM! You end up lookin goooood!!

Except my bum, looks like I need to work on the a bit - LOL.

January 6th - March 14th to be exact.

Still have some work but dang I look good!!

Always gotta show the plate!! It's only 1 meal a day sooo!! And for the record - I skipped biscuits yesterday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment