Sunday, July 19, 2015

Day 200 - After the 10k

So I can't say that I don't deserve the results for my 10k I had last night. 6.214 miles in 80 minutes. So it's not terrible, and to be honest, that's what I thought I'd get, but still - goes to show my plan that I thought would work didn't. I thought if I rested I would just spring into action - and that wasn't the case! Sad, but I'm glad because now I'm getting the motivation I need to do what I need to do.

And what is that? Eat right and exercise! At the same time! I know each separately works. The eating right gets faster results, but both get results individually - and now it's time to put them together. I'm just kidding myself thinking it's working because clearly, from these body shots, where I look like I haven't done a thing in the past 7 months, is not good. Time to put down the donuts and get serious! Time is running out!

Results from the Tiki Run

And there it is! I don't dare lift the shirt either. So disappointing- you don't even have to tell me

Some fun shots from the run:)




No comments:

Post a Comment